Thursday, August 29, 2013

Its a butterfly, Mom. Get over it!


The title pretty much says it all...I found out a few things during our walk yesterday:


Alex can be very snarky!! (in a good way!)
Moms that bring cameras on walks are lame! 
(Moms who stop every couple of seconds to try and get a picture of the butterfly
that was following us are ridiculous.  So bad in fact, that teenage boys will not wait on them...apparently can't even be seen with/near them.)
 
Never did catch the butterfly.

Alex only walked with me the first 2 miles and delcared he was done.
The last two were by myself. I stopped way too much to try and get pictures...so many things to see. 
 
Dappled sunligh is my favorite!
 
 
It has to be said...I LOVE clouds!!
 
 

 

 


I love this time of year! Cool breezes, the whitest, puffiest clouds I have ever seen. 
Still hot, but not too hot. 

Leaves so subtly beginning to change...
  



 
 
 
       
 
   
I love this walk.  4 miles round trip.  So many pretty things to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment