Thursday, January 2, 2014

Winter Mandala and Star Garland

I decided to get up extra early New Years Day and watch the sun rise since I totally missed ringing in the New Year.  I think I was in bed by 10:00.  I got up and waited on a sunrise that was not meant to be.  I don't think we could see it through the clouds until later on in the morning..oh well. New Year's day is always the day I devote to taking down the tree and boxing up all our Christmas Decorations.   I think we finally finished hauling everything downstairs around 11:00, ate a quick bite of lunch, then it was time to start corcheting while everyone else watched football.

Winter Madala:

Pattern from Simply Crochet  Issue 11.  Another awesome pattern from Wink

Star Garland:



Pattern from the Royal Sisters.  I changed it a little on the last row. 
 I love using Lucy's picot edging on my stars.



All in all..off to a very crafty new year!

1 comment:

  1. I love that! Very pretty.

    Thanks for stopping by "Granny's Square".

    Grace & Peace to you,

    ReplyDelete