Thursday, September 18, 2014

Nanny McPhee

One of the many, many, many joys of being a Nene
 is being able to watch them discover something new.
  Seeing everything  again from the eyes of a child...
there is really nothing like it!
 
Friday afternoon, I got out "Nanny McPhee" and
 She loved it! 
All we heard for the rest of weekend was
"they've eaten the baby!" in her best British accent
and laughing hysterically every time!
 I discovered something that I really
had never paid attention to...

How could I not have noticed this?

 
So of course, I have now started another(!) project!!
 
 




 
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. You are so fast! Looking good already :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh lovely!! beautiful colours :) i always point out crochet blankets in films and tv now - hubbie thinks I'm nuts!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Thanks. Me too. Husbands just don't get it! :)

      Delete
  3. gorgeous the best kind of crochet blanket! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather! I am enjoying working on it.

      Delete
  4. Hi Robbie, I am just catching up now I am back, I have been reading, just not commenting. I love your Nanny McPhee blanket!! It is just perfect and will be great for snuggling and watching more films!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and Welcome Back! Sounds like you have a mostly great time! Sorry about the airport!

      Delete
  5. hi im looking for a full picture of the blanket in the movie please

    ReplyDelete